Personal Injury Claims in Northern Ireland
If you’ve suffered a Personal Injury in Northern Ireland, we can provide the specialist legal advice you need to claim compensation. We aim to make the process simple, clear and straightforward for you.
For injuries occurring in Northern Ireland, the process is somewhat different. The legal system there does not allow “No Win No Fee” agreements, which are common in the rest of the UK. If we feel that it is best to make your claim through the courts in Northern Ireland, we will partner with a local law firm to ensure that you get the specialist advice that you need.
Our specialist team provides expert legal advice in different languages to help clients with a wide variety of injuries. Whether they handle your claim through the courts in England and Wales, or partner with a law firm in Northern Ireland, they will keep you updated with the progress of your claim.
How can a Personal Injury arise?
There are many ways that you might suffer an injury. If the injury was someone else’s fault, then you may be able to claim for compensation. The types of injury that you may be able to claim for include:
- Road Accidents (including car, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian claims)
- Work Accidents (including construction sites, farms, factories and more)
- Slips, Trips & Falls (including incidents in shops, shopping centres and other public places)
- Medical Negligence (including misdiagnosis, GP negligence and more)
- Holiday Injuries (including excursions, hotel and swimming pool incidents)
- Criminal Injuries (such as assaults and dog bites)
If you’ve suffered an injury that’s not listed above, contact us to discuss your circumstances. We’ve helped claimants with a wide range of different injuries and can advise the best course of action for you.
How much compensation might I receive?
The amount of compensation you receive for your injuries very much depends on your specific circumstances. That’s why we recommend that you get in touch with us promptly so that we can discuss the causes of your injuries in more detail.
You may be able to claim for the following if they are a direct result of your injuries:
- Compensation for distress and upheaval
- Loss of earnings and financial losses incurred
- Medical costs and prescription fees
- Damage to your property, such as your vehicle
- Travel expenses incurred as a result of the incident, such as hire cars or taxis
- Private care and rehabilitation costs
Do I have a valid claim for compensation?
If you can answer yes to all three of the following questions, we recommend that you contact us to discuss your circumstances further:
- Was the incident within the last three years?
- Was someone else to blame for the incident?
- Were you injured as a result of the incident?
Answering ‘yes’ to all three doesn’t mean that a successful claim is certain. However, these questions are key to the claims process. Answering yes to all three does indicate that you have a greater chance of being entitled to claim. Getting prompt, specialist legal advice could be beneficial.
Because of the three-year time limit, it’s important that you contact us promptly so that we can start the process for you.
How do I begin a compensation claim?
Call us on 0208 1111 911 or contact us through the website and we’ll discuss your circumstances with you. The first call usually takes about 15 minutes and in that time we can usually determine whether or not it’s realistic to pursue a claim for compensation.